Welcome to 13 Dreams Photography! We are a proud to serve Radford and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford. Please take a moment to explore our sight. Our goal is to create the memories you want. Please contact us to set a personalized photo session.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunrise/Sunset

While on our vacation recently I had the opportunity to photograph an amazing sunrise on the Saginaw Bay. We weren't right on the water due to some marshy areas so it was interesting trying to photograph the large water area of the bay and also the pools of water that I could actually get to.

Later in the vacation at Lake Superior we witnessed an amazing sunset. Not only did I get some amazing pictures of the sunset itself I also got other amazing shots of the rocks and driftwood on the beach because the lighting was amazing.



Stay tuned for the driftwood and rocks!

1 comment:

Shannon O. said...

I love all your photos but my fav in this album is the Kayak with the water in the back. Beautiful :)