Welcome to 13 Dreams Photography! We are a proud to serve Radford and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford. Please take a moment to explore our sight. Our goal is to create the memories you want. Please contact us to set a personalized photo session.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Photog Tour of a Small Town













I have done some photo editing mostly cropping and color saturation. I was really just trying to acheive the vivid colors that were truly there. With some pics I chose to go beyond that for a more edgy feel (i.e. the tattoo shop and train graffiti).
I was also panning while shooting the train.
The man on the bike is black and white with focal color only.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You're my inspiration! Love them.

Amy said...

Love the oncoming train...all of them actually. Great work.

Vicki said...

Great job...I like how you take the humdrum of street life--zero in on something and make it look really neat. like the bench with the cubanola sign on the side of the wall.

Virginia Taylors said...

Very fun!! What a great night.