Welcome to 13 Dreams Photography! We are a proud to serve Radford and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford. Please take a moment to explore our sight. Our goal is to create the memories you want. Please contact us to set a personalized photo session.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project 4 on hold

This weeks project, which I normally would have posted yesterday, was supposed to be Color Coded.  I am actually having a little trouble coming up with a good idea for this one as it isn't likely something I will come across by accident.  The idea is that you try to photograph different things of the same color so that a large percentage of the photo is that color.  So I am going to keep looking and thinking about it and you do the same and wow me with your creativity (PLEASE!)

So to not leave you empty handed I have included this picture of my friend's niece that I took over the weekend.  Isn't she adorable?

No comments: